Notice of Privacy
This privacy notice is established in compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
IMPRESSORS IN OFFSET AND SERIGRAPHY S.C. OF R.L. DE C.V., with address in Pascual Orozco # 53 Barrio San Miguel, Delegation Iztacalco Cp.08650, Mexico City., Is responsible for: collecting your personal data, the use that is given as well as your receipt and protection. Your personal information will be used to provide the products services according to the corporate purpose of the company.
For the purposes indicated in this privacy notice, personal data may be collected by any of the following means:
· When you provide them directly to us.
· When you register in our visitor logs.
· When you visit our website or use our online services.
· When you send us an email.
· When you contact us by phone.
· When you request our services.
· When you send a purchase order or order.
· When you contact us through social networks and electronic media.
· When we obtain information through other sources that are permitted by law.
The data that we obtain through these means can be, among others: your name, email (email), country and city of residence, telephone number, fiscal data for billing, contact information (telephone number, email, among others). You have the right to access, rectify and cancel your personal data, as well as to oppose the processing thereof or revoke the consent that for this purpose has been granted, the foregoing through the procedures we have implemented.
Detailed Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice explains our policy regarding the collection, use, disclosure and transmission of user data by IMPRESORES IN OFFSET AND SERIGRAFIA S.C. OF R.L. DE C.V. This policy may be modified as we update and expand our services. Therefore, it is recommended to consult it periodically. If you access our website or any other means through which we provide service to our customers, suppliers, any person associated with our services, it means that you give your consent and acceptance to our information practices.
To guarantee the correct protection of your personal data and to give full compliance to the obligations that the LFPDPPP establishes in the matter, it is informed that IMPRESORES IN OFFSET AND SERIGRAFIA S.C. OF R.L. DE C.V. has implemented the administrative, technical, and physical security measures necessary and sufficient to prevent damage, loss, alteration, destruction, use, access or undue disclosure.
The Personal Data you have provided will be kept for a period of 1 year, except for the one that must be kept fiscally for a maximum of up to 5 years, either in physical and / or electronic media, and after the aforementioned deadlines will be discarded to avoid undue treatment of them.
In no case IMPRESSORS IN OFFSET AND SERIGRAPHY S.C. OF R.L. DE C.V. will transfer the personal data of its clients, suppliers, associates and service providers to third parties, without the prior written consent of the owners where the data to be shared are specified, as well as the uses they will receive, for the foregoing, even counting with the authorization, the company will not be the owner of the personal information in any case, for this reason it does not have the faculty to provide the collected personal data to third parties.
PROCEDURE TO MAKE VALUE ARCO RIGHTS (Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition).
You have the right to access your personal data that we have and the details of their treatment, as well as to correct them if they are inaccurate or incomplete; cancel them when they consider that they are not required for any of the purposes indicated in this notice of privacy, are being used for non-consensual purposes or have terminated the contractual or service relationship, or oppose the treatment of the same for specific purposes. The mechanisms that have been implemented for the exercise of said rights, which are known as ARCO rights that refer to the rectification, cancellation and opposition of the Holder regarding the processing of their personal data;
· 1) The procedure begins with the presentation of the respective request to ARCO rights, at the address of our Privacy Office, which was duly indicated at the beginning of this privacy notice.
· 2) Your request must contain the following information: Name of the owner of the personal data. Address or any other means of contact. Documents that prove your personality and identity. The clear and precise description of personal data. Any other document that facilitates the location of the data.
· 3) The deadline to respond to your request is 15 business days.
· 4) You will receive the answer and confirmation to your request.
The latest version of this Privacy Notice will prevail over all previous versions.
Date of last update: April 18, 2017.
Pascual Orozco 53, Del. San Miguel, Iztacalco
C.P.08650, Ciudad de México, Tel. 1251 3333